Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Earning my iPod




Ok, this is what’s up.  Mom offered me a really, really good deal where if I do enough exercise she will buy me an iPod! I have to do 40 push-ups, 50 sit-ups and run around XY Lake nonstop at the end of the summer.  I will also work on my flexability.
                We’re going on a road trip to Utah next winter and mom thought it would be better if I had an iPod and Vega had a DSI, but we have to earn it.
           
     I would like a pink or red iPod with red head phones (if possible) and all of my favorite music.  Some of my favorite singers are: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ke$ha and the Black eyed peas. I am just so excited about it!
                To reach my goal I will do more sit-ups and push-ups everyday until September 3rd, and keep track of my progress in a notebook.  I will also keep up my blog and do more chores.  This will be fun!!
Keep reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment