Saturday, June 23, 2012

my summer so far


This summer has been great!  We have planed a trip to Utah (for this fall), gotten a new baby cousin (born on June 14) and have had lots of sunshine to play in.  I have been listening to a lot of music on Pandora  and reading lots of books. Right now I am reading this great series called the_beacon_street_girls by Annie Bryant. It is so good that I can't put it down (I read 9 chapters when I told mom I would only read one....oops!)

I set up a really cute moshi monster.  She is a poppet which is like a teddy bear and is so cute!!  I think moshi monsters is really fun.

Exercise. Yep, I have  slow down, too muchy. so i have one week to alter my goals and get in gear or......... THE DEAL IS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! horrible as it is i am going to make it work.  and that means stop thinking about only push-ups and sit-ups and think of quality not quantity, motivation and doing things without being told.  I am gonna learn to do things (without being reminded) and to stick to my goals.

 and that is it for this month, ciao!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment