Tuesday, June 5, 2012


Motivation

Motivation. What is it? I will tell you what it is. Motivation is a feeling of inspiration that helps you make a plan and execute it. Just like my exercise program. Oh, by the way, I am not doing to good. Want to know why? Because while the exercise is at the back of my head, more important stuff is at the front.  My mom keeps trying to get me to do my exercise but I am thinking of other stuff like a movie or book, and I have really been slacking on writing in my blog.
 
My motivation. My motivation to do the exercise, record it and write in my blog without being asked. My motivation is on top of a mountain in Brain-Land, locked in a chest with the key just out of reach. But I am going to set it free and work harder than I ever have before. I will do my stuff without being told and get what I want. I am going to unlock my motivation and reach the goal. But to do this I must reach the key. I think of my inspirations such as mom and that i-pod. I also think of not having those things and I reach the key. “Click.”  My motivation is unlocked and at the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment